Congrats!

Elizabeth Leonard
973-761-9445

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Tim McGeary
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2018 2:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Announcement of MOU between C4L and CLIR / DLF

Colleagues,

It is my pleasure to announce that an Memorandum of Understanding has been formally executed between Code4Lib and CLIR / DLF for the fiscal continuity and sponsorship of the Code4Lib annual conferences and the Code4Lib Journal.  As Chair of the Fiscal Sponsorship Working Group, I have co-signed the MOU with Bethany Nowviskie, Executive Director of DLF.

There were 158 votes cast for the MOU, with 154 in favor and 4 opposed. 95 individuals asked to be listed on the wiki as publicly endorsing the MOU.

This is a significant moment of collaboration and sustainability for Code4Lib, and I believe I can speak for the other members of the committee in saying that we are honored to have been entrusted to work on behalf of this community.  Thank you to Galen, Coral, Chad, Carol, and Morgan from the committee and to Bethany and Sharon from CLIR / DLF.

I have attached the MOU for your convenience, and this will be placed in the Code4Lib wiki.

Cheers,
Tim

Tim McGeary

Associate University Librarian for Digital Strategies and Technology

Duke University Libraries

919-660-5802

Google/Skype/Twitter: timmcgeary

--