Hear, hear! And just a quick line from all of us at DLF and CLIR to say what an honor it is to be able to help out in this way. It’ll be exciting to see what this fabulous community can accomplish with a bit more (ahem) fiscal continuity.

Many thanks to the committee members who put so much time, effort, and careful thought into crafting a democratic process and stewarding C4L resources — of which energy and goodwill are way up in the heap. — Bethany

Bethany Nowviskie
Executive Director of the Digital Library Federation (DLF) at CLIR
Research Associate Professor of Digital Humanities, UVa
diglib.org | clir.org | ndsa.org | nowviskie.org | she/her/hers