From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Kathryn Greer
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 10:40 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Android Tablet Lending Advice

We have a couple of android tablets being offered to us. We would like to potentially start lending them but need a process to reset and wipe the devices in between checkouts. Would anyone like to share their process and the pros and cons of it?

I found this 2014 Code4Lib journal article<http://journal.code4lib.org/articles/9482> on customizing android tablets at Oregon State University, but it's a little outdated. I see that Oregon State is still lending android tablets, so perhaps someone from there could also reach out to me to talk about their current process.

Thanks,
-Kat

-----
Kathryn A. Greer, MLIS
Systems and Digital Content Librarian, Assistant Professor Georgia Gwinnett College Daniel J. Kaufman Library & Learning Center
1000 University Center Lane
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
678.407.5173