For some reason, objects in miniature are so much more appealing than their normal-sized counterparts. Why is that?! Miniature horses, for example. Espresso cups. Those little pinky-sized Twix that you can eat in one bite. And toddlers! They’re just smol adults!! I’m on to something here, people.

Okay, I may not be the first to come up with the theory. But what do you think of this miniature Jobs Digest?

Cute, eh?

View past listings on the Jobs Board or by tracking #DLFjobs. If you have a position description to share with the community, submitting is quick and free for DLF member affiliates.

Have a good evening!

Becca

Becca Quon

Program Associate for Advancement and Awards
The Digital Library Federation

1707 L Street Ste 650, Washington, D.C. 20036

diglib.org | clir.org