Print

As everyone can see below, in May the Infrastructure Interest Group will be looking at digital preservation strategies at different sized
institutions. I am trying to put together a group of representatives to talk about what solutions they have come up with for their organization. Do
you have a solution that is working well for you that you would be willing to talk about? This can be a fairly informal conversation, and not
necessarily require a lot of preparation. If you are available and interested in providing information to organizations that are trying to figure out
what will work for them, please contact me at my email below.

Best,

Leah

--
Leah Prescott  |  Associate Law Librarian for Digital Initiatives and Special Collections
Georgetown University Law Library  [log in to unmask]