PERSONAL/NONWORK // EXTERNAL

Hello,

The Call for Proposals for Digital Preservation 2018 (#DigiPres18) is now open!! We are inviting any and all proposals related to digital preservation, especially those that will further the conversation around this year’s conference theme of “In/Visible Work.” The deadline to submit is May 7th, 2018.

For the full CFP and more information, please see: http://ndsa.org/meetings/

To submit, please see: https://www.conftool.pro/dlf2018/

For more information on the DLF Forum and Learn@DLF, see the below message from Team DLF.

Please share this information widely, and I really hope you will consider submitting! And, don’t hesitate to reach out to me, or [log in to unmask], with any thoughts or questions about the conference.

-Aaron Collie, on behalf of the #DigiPres18 planning committee (and with special thanks to our DLF hosts):

Monique Lassere, University of Arizona Libraries

Richard Higgins, Indiana University Libraries

Marco Seiferle-Valencia, Michigan State University Libraries

Amy Rudersdorf, AVP

Sibyl Schaefer, University of California-San Diego

Chad Garrett, University of Arkansas at Little Rock Center for Arkansas History and Culture

Alex Kinnaman, Virginia Tech

John Class, Wayne State University

Maria Esteva, Texas Advanced Computing Center, UT Austin

Daniel Noonan, The Ohio State University

Graham Hukill, Wayne State University

Marina Georgieva, University of Nevada – Las Vegas

Miriam Meislik, University of Pittsburgh