Hi Everybody,

The Cloud Content Study Sub-Group will be meeting this afternoon at 2pm ET to begin discussions on the impacts of cloud platforms on content curation.

We’ll be joined by Sally Vermateen from the NDSA Infrastructure Interest Group. Sally is interested in helping to bridge our conversations together with similar conversations being had within that interest group. She has shared with us the Preservation Storage Criteria, Version 2 document that could prove very helpful in some of the work that we do together.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CEkcWskAbph0gQ4ATK_SWYw-6-8zBxnGFfqZiwtfpEI/edit

We can use the Uber Conference line below

https://www.uberconference.com/clir-dlf
Or call 866-287-9301 . No PIN needed.
Alternate #: 202-750-4186

Agenda

  1.  Greetings and introductions
  2.  Catch-Up on Infrastructure IG Cloud Conversations
  3.  Open Discussion & Brainstorming
  4.  Work Priorities, Timeline & Next Steps

--
Matt Schultz
Metadata & Digital Curation Librarian