Hi Everybody,

A subgroup of the NDSA Content Interest Group that is focusing on cloud services/platforms convened last Friday (03/23) and we were joined by Sally Vermateen and Corey Davis from the Infrastructure Interest Group. I’m sharing our notes from that meeting here with both of our groups.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dd7S6CC0Idh3xSvhbAD7f0zG19UD8XrD_3SmjvEKlSY/edit?usp=sharing

As you will see from the notes, this new subgroup is proposing to start gathering and sharing resources of interest on this topic of cloud services and platforms and their impacts on content and curation. The group would be open to contributions from all the other interest groups and would aim to meet the last Friday of each month at 2pm ET on the Uberconference.

I wanted to float these minutes out to our two initial groups for review. Feel free to follow up with any questions and mark your calendar for the next call on April 27th (2pm ET). Look for details to be sent out to the main list ahead of that date.

All best,

--
Matt Schultz
Metadata & Digital Curation Librarian