*Join librarians, coders, and programmers from across the Midwest for the
FREE Code4Lib Midwest Conference, June 7-8, 2018.*

Hosted at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, Code4Lib Midwest features a
full day of events on Thursday, June 7, and morning events on Friday, June 8
.

We are currently accepting *proposals for presentations through 4/15* and
encourage you to share your great ideas around implementing library
technology. Submit your ideas through our Call for Proposals link
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe_lyKng77XC5uNE1Qt1OmT6kQsQ1E_fhyUi4ijQqKjNpI3rA/viewform>
.

Visit the Code4Lib Midwest Conference website
<https://wiki.code4lib.org/2018_Code4Lib_Midwest_Meeting> for more details.

To reserve your spot, sign up at our conference registration page
<https://www.eventbrite.com/signin/?referrer=%2Fmyevent%3Feid%3D42889015199>
.

Questions or suggestions? Contact Craig Boman <[log in to unmask]>