Sign up at http://www.artmuseums.com/display.htm

 "Creating Displays" for Librarians

*Online Workshop for Librarians and Staff (No Prior Art Background Required*

*Are you the "go to person" in your library when a display is needed?  *

*Could you use some training, advice, ideas and networking with others who
are designing displays?*

*Are you working on an upcoming display idea and you could use some ideas?*

*All Library Staff Welcome*

See what other librarians and staff are doing in their libraries.

Recent Participants said. . .

*I have learned a lot about how to create good displays with catchy
posters.  It made me explore and find out about useful websites.  I feel
equipped to get to work and have fun with new displays.Thanks!*

*Class starts April 16th.   Enroll today in this popular class, or
throughout the first week of class April 23rd, 2018. *

In this class, you will learn

*The language of display*

*How to plan themes for displays*

*Tips from professional visual merchandisers*

*Important design aspects for building a display*

*How to get library visitors to notice your displays*

*Ways to get your message across*

*Getting the wow factor you want*

*Using recycled materials to stay on budget*

*Do you have a question about display planning?  Bring your questions to
class.*

*Work on an Upcoming Display in Class*

*Learn how to create a portfolio of ideas for future use*

Sign up http://www.artmuseums.com/display.htm
<http://www.artmuseums.com/display.htm>