Is anyone out there using Google Tag Manager?  I am trying to set up 2
triggers to track accordion open/close events on this page
<http://langsdale.ubalt.edu/achievement-and-learning/faculty-resources.cfm>,
but I'm having trouble.  Simo Ahava suggested that I try the following:

Open events:
Click / All Elements
Click Element matches CSS selector ul.type2.clear1 > li:not(.minus1),
ul.type2.clear1 > li:not('.minus1') *

Close events:
Click / All Elements
Click Element matches CSS selector ul.type2.clear1 > li.minus1,
ul.type2.clear1 > li.minus1 *

In practice, I DO get a working "accordion CLOSE" trigger with the
following: Click / All Elements Click Element matches CSS selector
"ul.type2.clear1 > li.minus1, ul.type2.clear1 > li.minus1 *" -- but I find
that this trigger fires for clicks *anywhere* within the body of the
accordion element and not just for clicks on the accordion title (ex.
clicks on body text or links within body text).

I'm looking for help on 1) how to make the accordion OPEN trigger work and
2) how to restrict both triggers to just clicks on the accordion title for
open/close.

Regards,
Kyle