Early bird registration for Archivematica Camp Baltimore, taking place at
Johns Hopkins University from June 20-22, is now open!

*Early bird registration*: $400 USD

Early bird registration will be available *until May 20th*. Full
registration gets you three full days of training, discussion, and deep
dive sessions into related topics like METS visualization and preservation
planning, taught by experienced Archivematica users and developers. Full
registration also includes coffee and tea breaks for all three days and
free food at the group social event on Wednesday night.

The registration limit is 35 people, so don't wait! To register, go to
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/archivematica-camp-baltimore-registration-
45045169314

After May 20th, full registration will cost $450. At that time we'll also
be opening up a limited number of registrations for Day 1 only
(Archivematica for Beginners). For more information about Archivematica
Camp Baltimore, including the schedule, social events, and information
about our wonderful camp counsellors, check out the Archivematica wiki
here: https://wiki.archivematica.org/Community/Camps/Baltimore2018

We can't wait to see you in Baltimore!

Regards,
Sara Allain
on behalf of the Archivematica Camp Baltimore planning team

--

Sara Allain, MI
Systems Archivist

I recognize and acknowledge that the land on which I work is the
traditional and unceded territory of the QayQayt First Nation.