* Netspeed Call-For-Proposals Extended to May 16*

The Alberta Library's Netspeed Conference <http://netspeedconference.com>
is taking place on October 11th and 12th at the Strathcona County Community
Centre, which houses the gorgeous Strathcona County Library.  We want you
to be a part of the action!

If  you'd like to share your technology-related ideas, projects, research,
or activities with other tech-minded librarians, then we want to hear from
you. We are currently accepting proposals on a wide variety of topics that
are related to technologies in libraries. Whether you'd like to talk about
information resources, innovative projects, new research, current
challenges, or something else altogether, be sure to submit your proposal
for this conference.

Netspeed speakers receive complimentary registration to the conference
(maximum two complimentary registrations per session).

*The deadline for proposals has been extended to May 16, 2018.*

*To submit your proposal, please use the Google Form at the following link:
https://goo.gl/forms/5flH7tW0BYwNA8XC2
<https://goo.gl/forms/5flH7tW0BYwNA8XC2>*
To see more information about our Call for Proposals, including suggestions
for topics, please visit the Netspeed website at
http://netspeedconference.com

*Lauren Sergy, MLIS*
*Communications Strategist*
The Alberta Library