OCLC Research last conducted an “International Linked Data Survey for
Implementers” in 2015. Earlier today we launched the 2018 version of the
same survey, targeted to all those who have implemented or are implementing
a linked data project or service. Those of you who responded to the earlier
surveys in 2014 or 2015 (or both) should have received a direct message
asking you to respond to the 2018 survey with a customized link.

We are eager to learn details of new linked data projects or services you
may have undertaken since the last survey—those that format metadata as
linked data and/or make subsequent uses of it. And we are interested in
what might have changed in linked data implementations reported in the
previous surveys.

So if you have implemented or are implementing a linked data project or
service, please take the 2018 survey! The link:

          https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LinkedDataSurvey2018

The expected time to complete the survey is 15-20 minutes for each linked
data project or service described. Responses are requested by 25 May 2018.

Participating institutions will be identified with the projects or services
described, but contact information will be held confidential.  Responses to
the surveys conducted in 2014 and 2015 (without contact information) are
available as an Excel workbook, here: http://bit.ly/2H9yiLu

We hope to receive as many responses as possible. Feel free to share the
survey link with others.

Roy Tennant
On behalf of Karen Smith-Yoshimura