Weave: The Journal of Library User Experience, is seeking library and UX experts to serve as peer reviewers.  Peer reviewers should have strong writing skills, have experience with peer review (either as an author who has published peer-reviewed work or as a peer reviewer for a journal), and knowledge of and/or interest in user experience work.  This is a two year commitment starting in the summer of 2018.

More information about Weave, including our editorial philosophy, is available on our webpage:

https://www.weaveux.org/about.html

To apply send a current vita/resume and one or more writing samples (preferably at least one a peer-reviewed published piece) in PDF, word, or as a web link to:

Kyle Felker
Scholarly Submissions Editor

With a subject line:  Weave Peer Reviewer Application

Applicants may also at their discretion include supplemental materials that demonstrate knowledge of UX techniques and research, such as usability test scripts, journey maps, ethnographic observation notes, portfolios of web work, etc.  These should be attached in PDF or word format or linked to in the email.

Questions about the application process or about Weave's peer review process in general can be directed to the address above.

The deadline for applications is Friday, May 18, 2018.