Do you ever get nostalgic for video stores? Last night as I was drifting off to sleep, they popped into my mind out of nowhere. I could almost smell the particular mix of carpeting and plastic that would hit when you walked into a Blockbuster. Maybe the memory was that strong. Or maybe a neighbor was doing renovations. Who knows.

Every week when I was little, I would crouch in the kids’ section and pore over my options: Spice World. Matilda. A Goofy Movie. Free Willy. Any of approximately a million Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen movies. It was an important decision, because I only got one VHS on each trip. I wish I chose everything I watch now as carefully.

On the subject of big decisions, here are some newly-posted positions for your perusal:

  *   Diversity Fellow<https://jobs.diglib.org/?p=911>, Cornell University Library
  *   Associate Director for the Digital Library<https://jobs.diglib.org/?p=910>, NCSU Libraries
  *   Data Librarian for the Health Sciences<https://jobs.diglib.org/?p=912>, Yale University
  *   Digital Camera Operator<https://jobs.diglib.org/?p=913>, The University of Pennsylvania
  *   Uer Experience User Interface (UX/UI) Designer/Developer<https://jobs.diglib.org/?p=914>, University of Virginia
  *   Web Developer 2<https://jobs.diglib.org/?p=917>, University of Houston

View past listings on the Jobs Board<http://jobs.diglib.org/> or by tracking #DLFjobs<https://twitter.com/search?q=%23dlfjobs&src=typd>. If you have a position description to share with the community, submitting<https://jobs.diglib.org/jobs/post-a-job/add/> is quick and free for DLF member<https://www.diglib.org/about/members/> affiliates.

Till next time,
Becca

Becca Quon
Program Associate for Advancement and Awards
The Digital Library Federation
1707 L Street Ste 650, Washington, D.C. 20036
diglib.org<http://diglib.org/> | clir.org<http://clir.org/>