Please note that the deadline for this CFP is one week away!

----
Good Morning,

The African American Digital Humanities (AADHum) initiative at the University of Maryland is excited to announce that we are now accepting proposals for our first national conference: Intentionally Digital, Intentionally Black

The conference will take place October 18-20, 2018 at the University of Maryland, College Park and feature keynote speakers Andre Brock (Univ. of Michigan) and Jessica Marie Johnson (Johns Hopkins Univ.).

Interested participants are invited to submit proposals for individual papers, panels, digital posters, tools/digital project demonstrations, and roundtables by April 9, 2018. Proposals should be submitted online at: https://www.conftool.pro/aadhum2018/

For more information, please check out our website: http://aadhum.umd.edu/conference/. Questions can be directed to: [log in to unmask]

We look forward to reviewing your proposals and seeing you in College Park this Fall!

Best,
The AADHum Team