Hello all,

If you have the time and interest, please join us.

We're going to summarize the conversations we've had in the last few weeks within our libraries about "library patron data," arrive at a solid definition of that term, and also have a look at the cloud security guide Q&A and talk about what might be useful to adapt from that. Please join us.

Michelle

Join the call: https://www.uberconference.com/clir-dlf
Optional dial-in number: 866-287-9301
Alternate Number: 202-750-4186

Michelle Gibeault | English & Communication Librarian | University of Arkansas Libraries

491 Mullins Library 365 North McIlroy Avenue  Fayetteville, AR 72701 usa

tel: 479.575.3362 | https://orcid.org/0000-0002-9197-3849 | [log in to unmask]

To unsubscribe from the DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH list, click the following link:
https://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH