Hi everyone,

This is a gentle reminder that our next Technologies of Surveillance all-group meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 2pm Eastern. Join here: https://ucdenver.zoom.us/j/447903501. If you’re anything like me and struggle with time zones, here’s a converter: http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/ .The agenda is available: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CEg_Dy2yU4cccMMQvjIsHRp6VLy3ooijwJOhEn9gYig/edit?usp=sharing.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact Yasmeen or myself at any time.

Hope to see you there!

Shea Swauger

Head of Researcher Support Services

Auraria Library

303-315-7717

he/him/his

https://orcid.org/0000-0003-0125-5438

To unsubscribe from the DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH list, click the following link:
https://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH