Dear ToS Community,

The full working group meeting took place yesterday and we had a productive and engaging call – thank you to everyone who was able to participate!

The minutes of that meeting are available at this link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CEg_Dy2yU4cccMMQvjIsHRp6VLy3ooijwJOhEn9gYig/edit?usp=sharing

In there, you will see that we discussed the need for a working group-wide platform to collaborate across the subgroups and to serve as a way to disseminate our findings. Kristen Briney had the excellent suggestion that we document our needs first, and then work on identifying a platform that addresses those needs.

In the next two weeks, please visit: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZwTkwR5yvEnoYQT1lbNv_WXtry1j1SUCZpQ4_Cy-5vI/edit?usp=sharing and document what needs you think such a space should accommodate.

After the two week comment period has ended, we will add a section to this document to propose platforms – again with a two week contribution period.

As always, please visit the Wiki to get caught up on all the subgroup activities and be on the lookout for an email with a poll to determine our next meeting date in June.

Thank you for all your engagement with this community!

Yasmeen & Shea

--

Yasmeen Shorish

Data Services Coordinator, Assoc. Professor

Rose Library 2309

James Madison University

540.568.4288

ORCID: 0000-0002-4155-8241

http://works.bepress.com/yasmeen_shorish/

http://www.lib.jmu.edu/yasmeen

I observe email free evenings and weekends.

To unsubscribe from the DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH list, click the following link:
https://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH