Hello,

The Museum Computer Network (MCN) is now accepting applications for scholarships to attend its 2018 annual conference in Denver, Colorado.

MCN was founded in 1967 to support professionals working to transform the way cultural organizations reach, engage, and educate audiences using digital technologies and new media. In 2018, MCN will explore the theme of Humanizing the Digital.

We’re pleased to offer scholarships to 15 innovative museum professionals to join the MCN community at the annual conference. Each scholarship includes:

Apply today online. Applications are due by April 30, 2018 at 11:59pm in your time zone.

The MCN scholarship program is made possible by the generous support of our sponsors.

Please feel free to forward this message to others not on the listserv who may be interested. For questions, contact [log in to unmask].

Apologies for cross postings.

Thanks!

Monique Lassere

Digital Preservation Librarian

University of Arizona Libraries

Office of Digital Innovation & Stewardship

P.O. Box 210055

Tucson, AZ  85721-0055

(520) 621-8951