Hi Matt,

I'm going to have someone on my end contact you directly, but for the other
code4lib-ers out there who are interested: it's a simple question with a
complicated answer. It depends on the corpus you have to work with. You
also have to prep your files carefully. The leading solution is a program
called Sakhr, but you have to spend time training it. Tesseract and Abbyy
work, too, but their accuracy depends on a variety of factors.

Best wishes,

Carol

--
Carol Kassel
Senior Manager, Digital Library Infrastructure