Hi Terry,

The site you generated locally should create a folder named "_site."  All
the pages should appear in the folder. The file structure will reflect the
site (
http://georgetown-university-libraries.github.io/File-Analyzer-Test-Data/iiif/demo1
will probably show up in a folder named demo1). Let me know if you have any
more questions.

Niqui

Associate Software Engineer
Getty Research Institute