REMINDER: Deadline to submit your Netspeed Conference presentation proposal
is *Wednesday May 16th*.

Ready to be part of Alberta's premier libraries technology conference? You
are invited to submit proposals to present at Netspeed 2018, the conference
for librarians who love to tech!

Netspeed is taking place on October 11th and 12th at the Strathcona
Community Centre (attached to the Strathcona County Library) in Sherwood
Park, Alberta, near Edmonton.

Presenting at Netspeed is a great way to share your knowledge, raise your
library's profile, boost your professional CV, and connect with other
tech-savvy librarians from across western Canada.

We're open to a wide range of topics - please click here to see a list of
ideas and other information on our Call for Proposals site.
<http://www.netspeedconference.com/call-for-presentations.html>

Please note that Netspeed presenters will receive complimentary
registration to the conference (a maximum of two complimentary presenter
registrations per session).

*We are accepting submissions via Google Forms. Please click here to submit
your proposal. <https://goo.gl/forms/rXMyyAlzBhXxo0v42>*

We're looking forward to having you be part of our conference!
*Lauren Sergy, MLIS*
*Communications Strategist*
The Alberta Library
#700, 10707-100 Ave