Hi Christina,

One possibility would just be to find a catalog likely to have what you
need via SRU or Z39.50 -- the quality of metadata will probably be
considerably better than what you can get off Amazon. I think Marcedit has
a batch mode that will let you do this so you don't even need to do any
scripting or figure out syntax.

Although this is a small harvest that won't cause load issues, it's good
form to touch base with whoever manages a system you might target. Although
libraries are dedicated to making information freely available (especially
stuff created at public expense), they can be funny about records.

kyle