Proposals for the 2018 Digital Scholarship Colloquium, "The Digital and
Democracy," at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio are
still being
accepted. The conference will be held Thursday, November 1, 2018 - Friday,
November 2, 2018.

Specifically, we are seeking papers, posters, panels, and/or demonstrations
from scholars, students, librarians/archivists, technologists,
non-profit researchers,
and community organizers that interrogate the ways that digital tools work
to either uphold or upend democracy. The colloquium is an opportunity to
connect people to the scholarly work and digital tools that directly or
indirectly affect their lives and civil liberties.

Please submit your proposals at
https://goo.gl/forms/FYruq3EaQPTZCuj52. All submissions
must be received by May 30, 2018. Notifications of acceptance will be sent
by June. Accepted papers will have the opportunity to be published in an
open access journal created by Case Western Reserve
University and hosted in our institutional repository, Digital Case.

For questions, contact Stacie Williams ([log in to unmask]) or
Charlie Harper ([log in to unmask])

Charlie Harper, Ph.D.
*Digital Learning and Scholarship Librarian*
*Kelvin Smith Library*
*Case Western Reserve University*