Hi Code4Lib!

The Wikipedia Library is an open research project run at the Wikimedia
Foundation, a program to aid active Wikipedia editors in gaining access to
the vital reliable sources that they need to do their work and to be
supported in using those resources to improve the encyclopedia.  As part of
reaching this goal, we facilitate research access through partnerships with
various publishers for access to their databases.

The *Wikipedia Library Card Platform* is our central tool for reviewing
applications and providing access to those publisher resources (
https://wikipedialibrary.wmflabs.org/). We are looking forward to
implementing additional features in this platform, including proxy-based
resource access and a discovery tool.

We invite all interested candidates to apply to *consult on and help
implement the design of the front-end of the Wikipedia Library Card
Platform*. This is a paid, remote position with flexible scheduling of
approximately 5 hours per week from July 2018 through June 2019. The ideal
candidate will be familiar with Python/Django, Javascript, and CSS, with
background knowledge of accessibility and UX/UI, as well as comfort with a
continuous integration environment. To apply, please complete this Google
form by June 1, 2018:

https://goo.gl/forms/0yxSYUMdOurrerI23

The Wikipedia Library values diversity and encourages applicants from all
backgrounds to apply.  We give all candidates equal opportunity regardless
of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual
orientation, or genetic information.

We look forward to hearing more about you!

Cheers,
Jake Orlowitz, and the Wikipedia Library Team
http://wikipedialibrary.org