This is pretty naive -- I don't do a lot of multicore stuff, I know nothing
about Spacy, and I'm a Python newbie -- but I seem to recall that there's a
Python config variable to limit the max cores used? You could set up an
environment for your project with the config set to appropriately limit,
and I imagine that would do the trick, unless you need even more cores in
the same session.