*Sign up at http://www.artmuseums.com/display.htm
<http://www.artmuseums.com/display.htm>*

 "Creating Displays" for Librarians

*Online Workshop for Librarians and Staff (No Prior Art Background Required*

*Are you the "go to person" in your library when a display is needed?  *

*Could you use some training, advice, ideas and networking with others who
are designing displays?*

*Are you working on an upcoming display idea and you could use some ideas?*

*All Library Staff Welcome*

*See what other librarians and staff are doing in their libraries. *

*Recent Participants said. . .*

*HTML clipboard *

* I have learned a lot about how to create good displays with catchy
posters.  It made me explore and find out about useful websites.  I feel
equipped to get to work and have fun with new displays.Thanks!*
* I've gained new resources and ideas to feed off of.*

*Incorporating ideas and subjects beyond what is mainstream is of interest
to me. Re-purposing was pretty useful since I am hesitant to spend money on
potentially one-time deals.*

* I have gained some fresh perspectives and new resources. The first week
of class really gave me some better ideas on designing signage and the
fourth week I enjoyed the font tutorials*

* I appreciate all the helpful information and resources I've been
introduced to here. Pinterest was usually my "go to" for display ideas but
there is clearly a whole other wold out there to explore for ideas. I have
really taken away signage tips on lines, graphics, fonts and colors to use
in mind.  *

* All of these resource links have been so helpful! I'm always thinking of
where to cultivate new display ideas, so I'm happy to have plenty of
out-of-the-box ways to think of topics. My biggest takeaway though was what
could go along with the display to give out. From little freebies to
bookmarks, I'm going to be thinking of companions that would go with my
displays. I LOVE paper crafts and that last link in prop resources is going
to be of use!*

*Class starts June 18.   Enroll today in this popular class, or throughout
the first week of class June 25th, 2018. *

* Sign up http://www.artmuseums.com/display.htm
<http://www.artmuseums.com/display.htm> *

In this class, you will learn

*The language of display*

*How to plan themes for displays*

*Tips from professional visual merchandisers*

*Important design aspects for building a display*

*How to get library visitors to notice your displays*

*Ways to get your message across*

*Getting the wow factor you want*

*Using recycled materials to stay on budget*

*Do you have a question about display planning?  Bring your questions to
class.*

*Work on an Upcoming Display in Class*

*Learn how to create a portfolio of ideas for future use*