There are some off-the-shelf OCR solutions that can handle Arabic.
ABBYY FineReader and Tesseract, which are probably the two leading OCR
solutions these days anyway, come to mind.  If those don't suit you, you
can check out
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_optical_character_recognition_software
.

Kevin