I second Roy that it'd be great to move more obligations over to CLIR/DLF
now that we have a formal fiscal host. And a *huge* thanks to Oregon State
and Ryan Wick specifically for all the work that's been done. This
community owes a massive debt for all the labor and infrastructure that was
provided. Thank you!!!

I think migrating from Drupal to a static site makes a lot of sense, too.
I'm biased but I think the Jekyll conference website has worked really well
for the past several years. It's easy for many of us to contribute to, we
could have a public repo where people can create content or issues, and the
server maintenance is nonexistent. I'm pretty sure I've seen Drupal ->
Jekyll conversion tools discussed on this very list. My $0.02 but this is a
pretty big project and will undoubtedly require some community guidance.

Best,
Eric