We're down to the last few days...are you ready?

*Call-for-Proposals for Netspeed 2018 CLOSES on May 16th!*

You've got one week left to apply to be part of the action at Netspeed
2018. This top tier libraries technology conference is taking place on
October 11th and 12th at the Strathcona Community Centre in Sherwood Park,
AB.

We're looking for a broad range of topics related to libraries and how we
use technology, and we'd love to hear your ideas! For ideas about session
themes, as well as information about the conference, please click here to
visit our website
<http://www.netspeedconference.com/call-for-presentations.html>.

Sessions are 50 minutes long, and presenters receive complimentary speaker
registration to Netspeed (maximum 2 complimentary speaker registrations per
session). Accepted presenters will be notified by May 25th.

Don't sit this one out! Click here to submit your proposal via Google Forms.
<https://goo.gl/forms/BykHd97raWMNrpW62>

We look forward to seeing you at the conference!

__________________________
*Lauren Sergy, MLIS*
*Communications Strategist*
The Alberta Library
#700, 10707-100 Ave
Edmonton, AB T5J 3M1
www.thealbertalibrary.ca <http://www.thealbertalibrary.ab.ca/>
t: 780.414.0805 x 230
[image: http://www.thealbertalibrary.ab.ca/images/TAL_Google_logo_4.jpg]

*The Alberta Library would like to respectfully acknowledge that our member
institutions are situated on Treaty 6, Treaty 7, and Treaty 8 territory and
the Métis Nation of Alberta homelands.*