Hello everyone - this is your last call to submit your proposals to speak
at Netspeed 2018!

Netspeed is one of Western Canada's premier library technologies
conferences. This year it will be held on October 11th and 12th at the
Strathcona County Community Centre (attached to the Strathcona County
Public Library) in Sherwood Park, AB.

The deadline for submissions is *Wednesday May 16th.* Successful
submissions will receive complimentary registration to the conference (note
that there is a maximum of two complimentary speaker registrations per
session. Those receiving the complimentary registration must be actively
presenting during their session).

We've got great keynotes lined up already - User experience librarian and
expert Joe Marquez from Reed College, Oregon, and digital literacy and
youth digital culture researcher Catherine Burwell of the University of
Calgary.

<https://goo.gl/forms/2yYKgIB2DFCWpsJc2>
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR PROPOSAL VIA GOOGLE FORMS.
<https://goo.gl/forms/2yYKgIB2DFCWpsJc2>

Want some ideas about topics? Click here to see a list of ideas on our
website. <http://www.netspeedconference.com/call-for-presentations.html>

__________________________
*Lauren Sergy, MLIS*
*Communications Strategist*
The Alberta Library
#700, 10707-100 Ave
Edmonton, AB T5J 3M1
www.thealbertalibrary.ca <http://www.thealbertalibrary.ab.ca/>
t: 780.414.0805 x 230
[image: http://www.thealbertalibrary.ab.ca/images/TAL_Google_logo_4.jpg]

*The Alberta Library would like to respectfully acknowledge that our member
institutions are situated on Treaty 6, Treaty 7, and Treaty 8 territory and
the Métis Nation of Alberta homelands.*