The below message is primarily for NMRT members. But if you're strong at one of the skills we're looking at and are willing to serve, please do fill out the volunteer form.

Hello NMRT Members!

Do you have web design, coding, user experience, or graphic design skills? Consider sharing your expertise by working on a temporary task force to update NMRT's website! We are looking for a group of 4-6 NMRT members to gain some experience updating a website and bringing NMRT's website up-to-date for the benefit of all of our members. The members of the task force would serve for one year, beginning after ALA Annual.

Volunteer Form due June 10th: https://goo.gl/forms/irQqxxlZgMYi3rNP2

Thank you for considering applying!

Minhao Jiang
MSLIS (Data Analytics SPEC.)