*Present at Code4Lib Southeast 2018We’re seeking presenters for Code4Lib
Southeast 2018.July 27, 2018, 10:00am to 4:00pmAtlanta University Center
Robert W. Woodruff Library <https://www.auctr.edu/>Atlanta, GeorgiaWe’re
accepting proposals for - Presentations (20-minute talk, 5-minute Q&A)-
Lightning talks (5-minute talk, 2-minute Q&A)- Breakout discussions or
workshops (25 minutes)- Interactive poster presentations and demos (during
lunch)Use the online proposal form to submit your proposal
<https://goo.gl/forms/IKnsXxroOZW6Bjin1>.The Code4Lib Wiki is currently
down, but we will add information as soon as possible about topics of
interest and session formats.Attend Code4Lib Southeast 2018Registration for
the conference <https://goo.gl/forms/laB3AEIG3G3BT8bB2> is open. The
Code4Lib Wiki is currently down, but we will add information as soon as
possible about local hotels and restaurants if you plan to stay
overnight.You don’t have to be from the Southeast region to attend the
conference or present. About Code4LibCode4Lib is about more than code and
libraries. It’s for anyone who works with “technology stuff” in libraries,
archives, or museums. Code4Lib Southeast aims to foster collaboration in
the Southeast Code4Lib community.The Code4Lib Southeast 2018 Conference is
sponsored by Atlanta University Center Robert W. Woodruff Library
<https://www.auctr.edu/> and Georgia State University Library
<https://library.gsu.edu/>.*