_/_/_/_/_/

*Apologies for cross-posting**

What library technology topic are you passionate about? Have something to
teach?
The Library Information Technology Association (LITA) invites you to share
your expertise with a national audience! For years, LITA has offered online
learning programs on technology-related topics of interest to LITA Members
and wider American Library Association audience.

*Submit a proposal by May 10th, 2018*
<http://www.ala.org/lita/teach-lita-program-proposal-form>
to teach a webinar, webinar series, or online course for Summer/Fall 2018.

We seek and encourage submissions from underrepresented groups, such as
women, people of color, the LGBTQ+ community, and people with disabilities.

All topics related to the intersection of technology and libraries are
welcomed. Possible topics include, but are not limited to:

   - Visualization
   - Privacy and analytics
   - Data librarianship
   - Technology spaces
   - Ethics and access
   - Project management
   - Augmented and virtual reality
   - Data-driven decision-making
   - Tech design for social justice
   - Diversity in library technology
   - Collection assessment metrics beyond CPU
   - Government information and digital preservation

Instructors receive a *$500 honorarium for an online course or $150 for
webinars*, split among instructors. For more information, access the online
submission form <http://www.ala.org/lita/teach-lita-program-proposal-form>.
Check out our list of current and past course offerings
<http://www.ala.org/lita/learning/online> to see what topics have been
covered recently.

Proposals will be evaluated by the LITA Education Committee and will be
assigned a committee liaison. That person is responsible for contacting you
no later than 30 days after your submission to provide feedback.

We’re looking forward to a slate of compelling and useful online education
programs this year!

*Questions or Comments?*

For all other questions or comments related to the Education Call for
Proposals, contact LITA at (312) 280-4268 or Mark Beatty, [log in to unmask]

_/_/_/_/_/

--
Ally Williams, M.Ed.
Instructional Designer

"Learning is the residue of experience" ~Dan Willingham

"When students learn for the sake of creating rather than for the sake of
passing a test, they can achieve a deeper understanding of the content."
~Nicole Krueger, Unleashing Every Genius, Empowered Learner (ISTE) April
2018 <https://www.iste.org/explore/articleDetail?articleid=2159>

Frontier Nursing University
Phone: (937) 238-4772
Email: [log in to unmask]
Apple Teacher Certified
Google Educator, Level One and Two

Link to student feedback survey
<https://portal.frontier.edu/web/fnu/assessments-feedback>

"We have grown like the Banyan Tree...
with branches yielding shade and fruit to wide neighborhoods..."
--Mary Breckinridge

<https://portal.frontier.edu/web/inquiry/frontier-clicks>
<http://portal.frontier.edu/web/inquiry/frontier-clicks>

© 2016 Frontier Nursing University