From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Paul Clifford <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2018 10:39:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Who's using Docker in production?

Hello all,

At Queen’s University Library (in Kingston, ON, Canada), we’ve been using Docker for about a year for doing local development and testing software. We’d like to move on to the next phase of using Docker for our production servers and would love to have some other people to chat with about this. Is anyone on this list using Docker (either CE or EE) for their production servers?

Thanks,
Paul

Paul Clifford | Systems Coordinator | Queen's University Library
613-533-6000 x78121 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | library.queensu.ca<http://library.queensu.ca/>