Please join the DLF Digital Library Pedagogy Group, Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 2 pm Eastern for our #DLFteach Twitter chat! We’ll be looking back at the semester to share our biggest successes, as well as our teaching fails! Please come prepared to join us in thinking about lesson plans that worked and those that fell flat, advice to yourself (and others), and what helps you most in preparing for the classroom.

Questions will come from the DLF Twitter (@CLIRDLF) with the hashtag #DLFteach. Elizabeth Andrejasich Gibes (@eagibes) and Chelcie Rowell (@ararebit) and Liz Rodrigues (@letsshall) will be participating along with you.

You can find the questions we’ll be discussing on our wiki: https://wiki.diglib.org/2018.05.08_Digital_Library_Pedagogy_Twitter_Chat

 Please check out our wiki (https://wiki.diglib.org/Pedagogy) for links to previous chats and future dates. We look forward to chatting with you next week!

--

Elizabeth Andrejasich Gibes

Coordinator for the Digital Scholarship Lab

@Raynor Memorial Libraries, R060J

Marquette University

1355 W. Wisconsin Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53233

414-288-5996 | http://medium.com/dslab