I’ve been thinking a lot about inter-planetary politics, over the past few days. Earth’s United Nations on the brink of declaring war against Mars. Natives of the asteroid belt taking matters into their own hands. A high-ranking diplomat gone rogue somewhere in the solar system...and then, on top of it all, an alien protomolecule lifeform that each faction is trying to weaponized against one another!!

In case you haven’t caught on, you’ve stumbled into a nerd-out about the SyFy network hit The Expanse. Turning back to Earth for a sec (if we must), here are the jobs we’ve received this week:

View past listings on the Jobs Board or by tracking #DLFjobs. If you have a position description to share with the community, you’re in luck! You can submit it quickly on our site—for free, if you’re a  DLF member affiliate!

As the Belters would say, ‘oyedeng’ for now,

Becca

Becca Quon

Program Associate for Advancement & Awards

Digital Library Federation (DLF)

diglib.org | clir.org | @CLIRDLF