Greetings:

Community voting at https://voting.diglib.org/ is open now through next Monday, May 21, for the 2018 DLF Forum and Learn@DLF programs. We encourage you to vote for both of the proposals submitted by the DLF AIG:

1.       Our project update panel: "Advancing Digital Library Assessment through Community-Facing Resources"

2.       Our lunchtime working session: "Digital Library Assessment: Brainstorming the Year Ahead"

...and for the proposals submitted by DLF AIG working groups...:

*         The Metadata Assessment working group's Learn@DLF workshop: "Metadata Analysis Workshop"

*         The Content Reuse subgroup's Forum session proposal: "Telling Our Stories: Assessing Reuse in Digital Libraries"

...and for panel proposals in which DLF AIG working groups are involved:

*         The Content Reuse subgroup is participating in the Forum panel proposal: "What would the 'community' think?: Three grant-funded teams reflect on defining community and models of engagement" with contributions from the Always Already Computational: Collections as Data and Design for Diversity projects.

We'd like to take this opportunity to extend a hearty round of thanks to the community for the time, care, and energy you invest towards such inspiring and excellent work.

Happy voting!

Santi and Sara

Santi Thompson, Head of Digital Research Services
University Libraries
University of Houston
A Carnegie-designated Tier One public research university
713-743-9685
http://orcid.org/0000-0002-0337-6439