Community voting at https://voting.diglib.org/ is open now through next Monday, May 21, for the 2018 DLF Forum and Learn@DLF programs. We encourage you to vote for both of the proposals submitted by the DLF AIG:
1. Our project update panel: "Advancing Digital Library Assessment through Community-Facing Resources"
2. Our lunchtime working session: "Digital Library Assessment: Brainstorming the Year Ahead"
...and for the proposals submitted by DLF AIG working groups...:
· The Metadata Assessment working group's Learn@DLF workshop: "Metadata Analysis Workshop"
· The Content Reuse subgroup's Forum session proposal: "Telling Our Stories: Assessing Reuse in Digital Libraries"
...and for panel proposals in which DLF AIG working groups are involved:
· The Content Reuse subgroup is participating in the Forum panel proposal: “What would the ‘community’ think?: Three grant-funded teams reflect on defining community and models of engagement” with contributions from the Always Already Computational: Collections as Data and Design for Diversity projects.
We'd like to take this opportunity to extend a hearty round of thanks to the community for the time, care, and energy you invest towards such inspiring and excellent work.
Santi and Sara
to manage your DLF-ANNOUNCE subscription, visit diglib.org/announce