Dear Colleagues,

Please share widely.

Best,

Helen

Come join the University of Oregon Libraries in verdant and temperate Eugene, Oregon.

The University of Oregon Libraries are hiring for a supervisor of our library programming team. As the central provider of academic technology services on campus - partnering closely with central IT - we are looking for a key contributor and leader as we look to driving innovation not just in libraries but in campus-wide academic technology services. This is a great opportunity for either an experienced programming team lead, or a programmer looking to grow into a team leadership position.

Open until filled, but review of applications begin the week of May 22, 2018.

Supervisor, Library Applications Programming
Job no: 522146
Work type: Officer of Administration
Location: Eugene, OR

Department: Library
Appointment Type and Duration: Regular, Ongoing
Salary: $80,000 - $90,000 per year
Compensation Band: OS-OA09-Fiscal Year 2017-2018
FTE: 1.0

Application Review Begins
May 22, 2018; open until filled
Position Summary
The Supervisor, Library Applications Programming, provides high level technical leadership, management and direction in planning, developing and maintaining the library's public and staff Web environment and applications to support library workflows and services. The Supervisor supervises the programming staff of the Application Development & Integration team (ADI), coordinates needs assessment, design, testing, maintenance and support of a wide variety of library applications, working to ensure compliance with accessibility guidelines and standards. This position is a member of the larger Applications Development & Integration (ADI) team, which also includes the Web Services and Systems Librarians and classified analyst programmers. The ADI team provides support for digital library projects, various library interfaces including the library's main Web site and discovery platforms, and staff workflow applications.

Apply Now!
http://careers.uoregon.edu/cw/en-us/job/522146/supervisor-library-applications-programming

Helen Y. Chu
Associate Dean of Libraries &