Years ago, I used a tool called Ontopia to visualize the contents of a
topic map file.  I was able to build up a list of statement triples, load
it into a server, and then navigate through the graph of relationships.

Today, I have a similar need to  model a graph of related items (people,
places, events).  My hope is that I could use RDF or JSON-LD to capture
these relationships and to allow new types of relationships to be added to
the graph.

I have been exploring the visualization that is created in the JSON-LD
Playground: https://json-ld.org/playground/ and this has some features that
are useful.

This tool creates a useful diagram if I keep the number of entities in my
diagram fairly small (under 25).  I have encountered 2 challenges

   - The visualization becomes unusable after about 50 entities have been
   added.
   - If I reference an entity defined elsewhere in the graph, that
   reference does not link to the definition of the entity.

I have a couple questions

   - Is there a more robust tool for visualizing relationships found in
   JSON-LD (or RDF)?
   - Are you aware of a good tool for validating a JSON-LD (or RDF) file?
   - Would you have any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Terry
--