**Apologies for cross-posting**

Do you work for a Boston Library Consortium <https://blc.org/members> member
library? If so, keep reading!

We are pleased to announce the formation of the *BLC Technology Community
of Interest. *

This new COI serves as a forum for BLC members to share information,
collaborate, communicate with vendors, and learn from each other about
issues related to library technologies. The COI is open to systems
librarians, e-resources librarians, developers, and other technologists in
BLC member libraries, and meets at least twice annually.

You can learn more on our web page: https://blc.org/communities/technology

We'd love for you to join us! If interested, please reply to
[log in to unmask] off list. We will add you to the email list for this
group.

Emily Singley (Boston College) & Yueqing Chen (UMass Boston), Co-Conveners

Emily Singley
Head Librarian, Systems & Applications, O'Neill Library
Boston College
140 Commonwealth Ave. | Chestnut Hill, MA 02467-3801
617-552-2918