https://slides.com/marii/wax-minimal-iiif-for-experiments-exhibitions-and-pedagogy/

Best,
Jack

On 6/5/18, 10:39 AM, "Code for Libraries on behalf of Caffrey, Julia" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of [log in to unmask]> wrote:

    Hi Nate,

    I used https://devtips.github.io/Artists-Theme/ which comes with a well produced YouTube video series: https://youtu.be/T6jKLsxbFg4
    It was a good experience as a beginner at the time, for my site http://www.juliacaffrey.com , in combination with another github-hosted Jekyll blog I liked.
    The theme is aging well, but it has not been maintained.

    How bout that Microsoft Github merger??

    Julia Caffrey
    Web Services Librarian
    Towson University

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Nate Hill
    Sent: Monday, June 4, 2018 12:15 PM
    To: [log in to unmask]
    Subject: [CODE4LIB] jekyll theme for a portfolio / exhibit?

    Hi,

    Can anyone on this list point to a free, simple jekyll theme is good for displaying a grid style portfolio of illustration / projects / designs as well as all the typical bloggy functionality out-of-the-box? Nothing I'm finding is quite what I would like and I don't really have time to do a bunch of custom work.

    Thanks

    --
    Nate Hill