From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Eduardo Rivero
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2018 1:40 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Spanish-language ILSs

Hi Edwin, I have been using Koha in Spanish for a long time, but I did make some code changes, since the opac works pretty well with some exceptions the intranet is really not that case, the administrator is not a Spanish based system, so you will be facing a big time challenge there. My Koha is an old version and I haven’t been able to upgrade so I could not talk about the most newer versions.