Dear collective wisdom,

We wish to load a list of 20K+ barcodes into SpineOMatic in order to generate a whole slew of new spine labels for our collections. We don't want to sit at a massive table for 50+ hours manually doing this.

I understand and accept that SpineOMatic can't just load a CSV file and run through the list. I wanted to set up AutoHotKey to read a CSV file and paste into SpineOMatic, hit return, then go back for the next value. I've spent a bit of time working on it today but I'm hitting roadblocks and would like to appeal to the community to see if anyone else has accomplished something like this recently.

Kind regards,

Dan Moore
Discovery Services Librarian
Oregon State University