Hi folks,

I'm new to the Google Maps API and am running into a few questions I'm having trouble figuring out. I wonder if there's a Google Maps whiz here I could talk with. By preference, it might be nice to talk off-list, and maybe on the phone.

Some of the basic kinds of problems I'm having:

*         Manipulating points loaded via loadGeoJson() - it's a convenient way of loading a bunch of data, but the data seems to be less accessible afterward

*         Understanding the relationship between features and markers

*         Creating markers from GeoJSON data

I can accomplish many of the things I want to do with location data that's defined in my script, but as soon as I start trying to harness it to external GeoJSON, I'm running into trouble. Is there anyone whod be willing to help me understand some of these things? I've been working with a combination of the documentation from google and the good offices of StackOverflow, and I feel like I've exhausted what I can glean from those resources on these topics.

Thanks
ken