On behalf of our client, the Whitney Museum of American Art, I am pleased to announce a Request for Proposals for digital repository –or– digital asset management system software.

The Whitney Museum of American Art is presently engaged in a major initiative to address the documentation, preservation, digitization, and conservation needs of time-based media works of art in the Museum’s permanent collection. In order to prepare for this initiative, we are helping the Whitney to establish a baseline digital preservation infrastructure, and are seeking proposals from vendors of software that meets a limited set of digital preservation criteria.

Vendors interested in receiving the full Request for Proposals, please contact [log in to unmask]