Hey C4L:

Happily, Marii's at Columbia and we're using Wax in several projects there:

http://bunraku.library.columbia.edu/
https://dlc.library.columbia.edu/biggert
https://stylerevolution.github.io/
... among others.

If you're coming through NYC and want to visit and talk about Wax or other
OSS efforts, please drop a line- we'd love to talk.

If you're leading a NYC library organization and want to talk about
workshops or site visits at your place, that works too. I'm just saying.

- Ben (also at [log in to unmask])